Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy Mardi Gras!

Yes, I've been very lazy lately. Meant to post some pictures after Quilt Camp, but totally didn't feel like it. The pics from my camera are on my lap top at home so that's a start. Quilt Camp was loads of fun, of course. :-)

This weekend is the QSC Spring Meeting. Our speaker is Susan Cleveland. I'm not taking classes this year. Those fill up way to quickly for my procrastinating self.  I've also got to save up my leave for the next Quilt Camp!

On the hedgie front. We're still battling mites. I think Ender is towards the end of his run. His back looks much better and I only find 1 or 2 quills a day. Calvin is mid-outbreak? Still shedding quills like its snow. He's had 2 shots so far. Guess he'll definitely get a third. He also goes in tomorrow for surgery. *Sniff* He's had this bubble on his leg that we thought was just a blood blister. Mom and I poked it with a quill the weekend before his last shot. Not much fluid came out so the vet thinks it's a grown. Anyway, the poor little guy gets dropped off at 730 tomorrow morning before I head into work.

More to come later, and I'll let you know how the little guy is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment