Thursday, March 31, 2011

March 31, 2011

Not the most interesting title, but I'm never good at coming up with titles. Tomorrow I mail off the quilt I made for SOS America at the RT Convention in LA. I don't get to go this year, sniff (I will be going next year) but I'm hoping it can raise some money and go to a good home. Currently I'm waiting for the picture to load so I can post it.

Here we go.


Designed and pieced by me. Mom did the applique on the baskets and the quilting and binding. Yes, I put a label on it. I didn't take a picture of the label, but I do have the file.

My next project will involved lots of teeny weeny squares. Because of some lady name Vicki, I had to buy Sue Garman's Ohmigosh! pattern. I started it last weekend. It's going to end up being batiks and orientals.


So far, I've just cut strips and sewn them together, all while watching Alaska State Troopers. I have flashbacks to cold, hairy, drunk Alaskan men. Could be worse I guess. I keep getting horror films at work to catalog.

Time to go for now. The hedgies are in bed and I have a few more FB games to play before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment