Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Happy Tuesday!

About a week and a half until the QSC retreat. A week and a half until we get to pass it on to someone else. Yay! I think I have mom trained not to volunteer us for stuff anymore. The hedgies won't be coming, but they also won't be going to the kennel. I've decided to drive down each day to clean the wheel and feed them. They won't care when the wheel gets cleaned and it'll be cheaper in the long run.

I've discovered the joy of making smaller pieces. For the pumpkin pattern, you make 9 pumpkins out of 20 1 1/2 inch blocks. I got to buy about 16 1/8yd cuts of orange batiks. Sooo much cheaper than even fat quarters AND I get to cut them into really small squares. I guess the OCD thing is showing through. 4 done so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment